a friend about this page
Easter eggs are little hidden features programmers put in their programs. They usually
display a list of credits to the programmers.
To see theses in VB 4.0
- Add a text box to a form
- Change it's text property to "Thunder" (without the quotes)
- Lock the control on the form
- Move mouse over the tools in the toolbox
- (Names of developers and testers should appear instead of the usual tooltips)
In VB 5.0
- Start Visual Basic 5.0
- If you get the New Project dialog box, just click Open.
- Click the View menu, point to Toolbars, and click Customize.
- Go to Commands tab.
- Click the Help category, and drag the About Microsoft Visual Basic item into the help
- Click the Modify Selection button and set the name for the newly inserted menu item to
"Show VB Credits" without the quotation marks.
- Click the Close button.
- From the Help menu, choose Show VB Credits.